How do I wash my swimwear?
- We recommend that you handwash your suit in cold soapy water.
Can I throw it in the dryer?
- We highly advise that you do NOT tumble dry. The best way to dry your suit would be by air drying it in the shade.
I love wearing tanning oil. Will this damage my swimwear?
- Be mindful that using sunscreen lotions or tanning oils may mark or damage the swimwear.
- We always recommend that you rinse them immediately after use.
How can I contact you?
- The most efficient and quickest way to contact us is by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I purchase Palondré Swim?
- You can find our swimwear on www.palondrethelabel.com and at The Four Seasons NY, Denver, Austin, Boston and Soho House New York.
What currency do you charge with?
- All of our products are priced in U.S. Dollars (USD)
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. If you are having trouble making a purchase, please contact us.
Orders and Shipping:
Can I modify my order once it's placed?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to modify an order once it is placed. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com immediately, as we only have a small window to do so.
What are your shipping rates and delivery times?
- DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer free domestic shipping on all U.S. orders. Taxes are NOT included in the item price, and are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping is 3-5 business days.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipping is not offered at this time.
Can I receive a refund?
- All products sold are non-refundable. A credit with no expiration date will be issued, which you can use to purchase another size, style, or color of your choice.
Do you process exchanges?
- At this time, we cannot accommodate exchanges. However, if the above requirements are met please be advised that your full priced items are eligible for store credit, and you can place a new order for your desired item or size.
Organizing my 'Return for Store Credit'
- Please email us with complete details of your request to return for store credit. On the subject line write "Return for Store Credit" followed by your order number.
Am I eligible for store credit?
- We accept merchandise as long as the following requirements are met:
- All hygiene stickers are still in place
- The bikini has not been worn or washed
- The bikini must be returned in the original packaging including cotton bag & hang tags
- The returns process must have been started within 14 days of receipt
Can I return an item if it was on sale?
- We kindly inform you that all items discounted, purchased on sale, or using a promotional code are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for store credit.
I received the wrong item.
- We apologize for sending you the incorrect item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, as well as an image of the incorrect item(s) sent so we organize to have the correct item shipped out. Once we receive and assess the incorrect item, we will send out the correct merchandise. Please allow three to five business days from the day we receive the item to conduct this process successfully. We thank you again for your patience.
My item came damaged.
- In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item, please email us with your order number and an image at email@example.com and we will promptly assist to resolve the issue.
I don't know my size.
- The best way to choose the correct size is by viewing our 'Size Chart'. We use standard US sizing for our swimwear, because let's be real ... nobody knows their size in CM. If you still have questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't see my size.
- At this moment, we offer XXS-XL. If you don't see your size, we will happily take it into consideration for the future. However, we can assure you that we have the size for you!
What fabric is your swimwear created with?
- We use Carvico Vita (Econyl):
- 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Made with 100% regenerated post-consumer materials
- Super-soft and durable
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Perfect fit, hugs all of your curves
- Excellent UV Protection
What is the ROLE Foundation?
- $0.10 cents from every bikini made supports:
- Zero waste to oceans
- Sustainable business for coastal communities
- Women's business education and development
Where are your products made and designed?
- We design and distribute from New York City.
What packaging is used for your swimwear?
- 100% Organic Cotton Bags
- We use 100% organic cotton bags to store your swimwear when you are not wearing it.
- 100% Recycled Kraft Mailers
- Our mailers are constructed entirely from recovered trash, but once it has made its journey and served its purpose, they can easily be redeposited back into the paper recycling stream.
Is your production ethical and sustainable?
- Of course! One of the main reasons why PALONDRÉ THE LABEL was created was to make an impact in the fashion industry by strictly using sustainable resources. We sustainably produce our swimwear, use recycled Italian fabric, and have eco-friendly packaging.