Please read our instructions carefully to ensure you can enjoy your swimwear as long as possible.
- Hand wash cold with soapy water after use
- Rinse in cold water
- Air dry in the shade
- Avoid rough surfaces, as this can cause pulling
- Leave in direct sunlight, as it may cause the color to fade
- Iron, machine-dry, soak, or bleach your swimwear
- Use in high levels of chlorine for a long period of time
Be mindful that using sunscreen lotions or tanning oils may mark or damage the swimwear.
We always recommend that you rinse them immediately after use.